Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday


I am feeling a bit blah.. but I did work slightly on my February bulletin board for school.. Not done since I am waiting on a ribbon delivery from a friend at church who said they would give me some today.. I mostly relaxed and read today but I did make a couple of these cards.

The brown base is papertrey ink. Pattern layer is a plantain school book rectangle flood filled with a pattern from Lori's Garden Imagine cart. The blue layer is recollections blue from the cape cod color palette. The blue was embossed using the divine swirls cuttlebug. Scrap brown ribbon and stampin up stamp with papertrey ink brown ink.. The flower image is from Lori's garden Imagine cut in layers with diamond stickles added.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty... love the colors... I love that sentiment!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete