Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Hour Card :)

Okay I have been a little off for a few weeks now with some unresolved issues.. I think it is harder cause I realize HOW much I miss my really good friend that passed away in November cause I talked with her EVERY night and now I have nobody to blow off steam too. Any how I try to craft to relax and sometimes I go to happy hour with a few girls from work so tonight to cheer myself up I made 4 cards using the gypsy to plan a happy hour of girl talk. The cocktail glass is from the gypsy smiley card with a wobble on it. Cuddlebug Swiss dots with a random stamp from my collection. The inside is cut from Designers Calendar and All Mixed Up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh....haha this card makes me want to join you for a drink! How cute it is! I feel for your loss. I know my best friend is who I always turn to when I need to blow off steam so I am sure it is very hard when that special friend is no longer there. Stay creative and blow off that steam on your paper!!! At least you have your scrapping friends to vent to....keep smiling.... :)

    ReplyDelete