Monday, January 24, 2011

Another wobble night


okay I thought I would make a get well card for my mom.. I got the upper respiratory thing for the holidays from the kids at school. (I am still coughing since I have asthma and it just won't stop). Anyway.. my mom has been sick for 4 weeks.. 2 doctor visits and the er.. she is 89 plus and lives alone.. around the corner. (She won't move in with me to make my life easier..aka one less lawn to cut and one less drive to shovel) She is finally getting depressed that she has no energy and still coughs all day long and feels like crap... Sooo I thought wobbles.. I went to the smiley cart on the gypsy and thought this image was perfect.. My mistake was thinking I'll cut the can in this green I have tons of.. Guess why??? It doesn't match anything I have.. I ended up with a simple card cause I just couldn't match the colors with anything to my taste.. She will still like the wobble.. :) I used papertrey ink base.. all I use so why do continue to say that??
Scraps for the figure.. black stickles for the eyes. diamond stickles for the thermometer, white gel pen and blue colorbox cat eyes for the inking.

No comments:

Post a Comment