Monday, January 3, 2011

Imagination Monday Challenge


I haven't done a challenge in a while so I pushed myself to make something for the "Chinese New Year" Imagination Monday Challenge so I would have a card to send to my niece who was adopted from China. 2011 is the year of the rabbit.

I used the pagoda cart for the lanterns, Everyday paper doll for the rabbit, and All Mixed up for the letters. The red background and the lanterns were all colored with patterns from the Best Friends cart. The blue pattern background was colored from Nursery Tails cart. The numbers were heat embossed with black and the red background was dry embossed with the plum blossoms cuttlebug folder. I placed everything on a black card frame and added some gold stickles.

6 comments:

  1. cute card I like the laterns they are pretty is the Best Friends cartridge a new cartridge?
    vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Friends and Nursery Tails are Imagine carts that came in the original Imagine Bundle at HSN launch when I bought my machine.. This is not my "normal" style card but I was trying something different. My niece is 9 so she should like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Char, this came out SUPER CUTE!!! THanks SOO much for joining us!;)
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, love the lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card came out so cute! I just became a follower and I would love for you to visit my blog sometime :0). Have a blessed day!

    HUgs, Carol L.

    ReplyDelete