Wednesday, January 26, 2011

yucky weather night


We had snow this morning. Changed to rain. Stopped. Then poured down rain. Changed to sleet and now it is snowing again.. Good night to stay warm inside. I had to file a complaint with ebay because my seller has not returned my emails on the empty winter frolic cartridge package.. Of course the one I am wanting to scrapbook some snow pictures. Last night I worked on preparing 2 pages for scrapbooking for tomorrow night then lost the energy to cricut so I switched to my copics and a digi stamp I had on my file. I started coloring and finished tonight 3 sets of these. The pattern rectangle base I cut on my Imagine using a rectangle shape from Plantin Schoolbook sized to what I wanted and flood filled with a pattern from the Nursery Tails cart. I also cut the dark blue circle using Plantin Schoolbook. Then I used Lacey Circles Nestabilities for the light blue circle. The dark blue strip is punched with a making memories punch and the white strip embossed with dotted swiss cuddlebug. Scrap dollar ribbon. Oh and a My Pink Samper stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment