Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday



I played around tonight experimenting with my new copic markers (pictures attached) ... I have a lot to learn. I went to ACMoore and got a couple of spellbinders nestablilties with my xmas gift cards for using with the stamped copic images. That was fun to play with also. Tomorrow night my scrapbook group starts up again after a holiday break.. I have designed and cut 2-2-page layouts to put together tomorrow night. I will post pictures after they are done. Should be fun catching up with the girls.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love playing around with my copic markers as well! I need practice though. Your penguin is really cute. I finally got creative tonight and tried to get something in to MPS design team challenge but I was a bit too late. The link was closed by the time I finished my post. Oh well. I guess it wasn't meant to be! Ha!

    ReplyDelete