Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pinterest inspired card



I saw this card in the tan on pinterest and knew I wanted to try it. Another project when I was sick. ( I can't see to link back far enough to figure out who originally designed this card but to whoever ... the credit is yours.) After I made it I thought, maybe in blue.... Problems started when I realized that I have no white ink that would show up on the card. grr. I then thought okay embossing... grr ... no that didn't work either so I cut the white strip for the sentiment. I like the original one the best. So now I have to find a good white ink that shows up well on dark paper.

I used all papertrey ink paper and ribbon and the cuddlebug snowflake embossing folder.The snowflake brad is old from my stash. The lace border is from a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is from a MSE stamp set I got at ACMoore when all the stamp sets were 5 dollars. The snowflake was cut on the cricut and then run through the xyron upside down and then glittered with Martha Stewart glitter.

My asthma/bronchitis is slowly improving. Friday am my daughter came home from work sick as a dog. This morning is the first time she woke up with no fever. Gotta tell you.. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned yesterday. Scrubbed bathrooms, kitchen, everything trying to kill the bugs in this house. With that said, there was no crafting yesterday but the house smells darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment