Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Last Easter Card

I again used a My Creative Time with Emma stamp, spellbinders nestabilies die, copics, and some bling. The pattern paper I had from a huge year long stack that is several years old that I tore apart and filed by season so have no clue who it is by.. BTW that is what I do with stacks that are more that one season. I tear them apart. All my pattern paper that is seasonal are filed in a box by season. Some boxes are even sub-divided.. Like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. So easy to grab a box for a holiday and all the papers are right there.

Bad news I just had to make the decision to stay home one more day... My fever went up to 99 tonight so it means one more day home... Ughhh I will say I have been working on layouts and cards yesterday and today since I cough less sitting up and I am not a TV watcher. I tried reading but I like to lay and I just end up coughing. I can not remember when I last missed 3 days of work for illness!!! Surgery yes, illness no!! I do believe it is from the mild winter. None of the bad bugs got killed off and yes I got a flu shot because as an asthmatic I get one every year. Sigh..I know my kids will be fine but will we will have ground to make up when I get back. My real kid.. My daughter the nurse hounded me till I called out tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment