Sunday, March 18, 2012

Christmas Eve Day

I worked on this layout Wednesday and Thursday night. It has a another page I will post tomorrow. The papers are mostly from a My Minds Eye Holiday stack I got at CKC last summer. I used simply sweet for the font, the red border from ribbons and rosettes and the green vine border was from I think Winter Frolic. I have to tell you love the way the colors worked on this one. :-)

I haven't crafted since Thursday but I did work on editing and making storyboards to finish up my Christmas pictures to scrap yesterday.

Unseasonably warm here and everyone is loving it but me! I still have the lingering cough from my bad bout with asthma/bronchitis and now the tree pollen is coming out early... To be honest I just want to get all the way better once and for all.

Coming up on the third week of the month and that is my week to be out every night for something. Not a fan of that much running.

No comments:

Post a Comment