Wednesday, February 8, 2012

layered mats

The other night I spent a couple hours creating these layered mats for cards in all different colors and patterns. I used My Minds Eye Fine and dandy double sided paper cut in various angled strips. I then put a runner of tape on a piece of thin card stock 4 X 5.25 and then laid the strips on. I trimmed the edges and then sewed around the edges on the sewing machine. The frame and stamp are paper trey ink. You will see the other mats when I get my order from my creative time with Emma.. I'm waiting for the stitched flower die and matching stamp set to come. I also placed a paper trey ink order yesterday so it will be like Christmas here in a couple of days... I treated myself to a few things with my income tax return :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment