Sunday, February 19, 2012

b-day layout

The pattern papers here are from DCWV All Dressed up paper pack. The ribbon is from Michaels. The balloons were cut from create a critter and I don't remember the number font. I used diamond sticklers on the black lines on the one balloon. The light green balloon I inked and then sprayed that and the numbers with marshmallow glimmer mist. I used a Kerri Bradford template for the photo collage.

On another note I have to say I am really struggling internally with want and need. I am in lust with the silhouette cameo font cutting ability. With that said I own 2 cricut machines that I love. I just love the fonts and intricate cutting of the silhouette. Hmmm the battle of rationalizing over want, need, cost, then what would I want.... the internal battle continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment