Saturday, February 11, 2012

In Love

I am in love with photoshop elements and Kerri Bradford's templates.. BUT I want to learn how to create my own templates.. I really need to research a course on elements.... I have always liked my layouts about the pictures not the embellishments. I have to say some layouts I see are works of art and the pictures are lost. I like that now I can put 7 images on 1 page to capture the memory without having to scrap 4 pages to capture the same event like when I printed all 4 X 6 or digital size photos to do the same thing. I often found it hard to be creative enough to scrap that many pages for the same event. Now I don't have to and I LOVE it! I made some cards tonight pictures will follow after I take them. I printed 2 pages of photos to scrap..... heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment