Tuesday, February 21, 2012

gift card dies


I recently bought not one but two gift card holder dies for the cuttlebug. I could decide which I wanted and to be honest both were so reasonable I bought them both. I got one from My Creative Time with Emma and one from PaperTrey Ink. I like them both. I am a big gift card giver. I am not a terribly creative shopper.. Ugh, I guess because unless its a craft store I hate to shop.. clothes, food, household goods, presents.... hate it!!! I love the clicking mouse to do it whenever possible. Anyhow with my mom being 90 I mostly pick her up gift cards to give to people also. I made her a bunch of gift card holders to have around on the weekend. Here are just a few.

The one on the left was PaperTrey Inks die.. Didn't quite fit on the cuddlebug plate so I taped it down and ran it through twice shifting it on the plate when I cut it. The one on the right is from Emma fits on the plate nice but you have to eight tape or add some kind of closure the keep the flap down after you put the card in.

No comments:

Post a Comment