Thursday, August 4, 2011

scrappin day

Woot! Woot! I worked all afternoon and evening on my Chicago pictures and got done 7 of the 9 days. ( the lion share of the photos are from the days I went early before the conference started. Once the conference starts it really is work, dinner and bed. ) I am using the same format as I did last summer. A binder album with a full page sleeves and lots of sleeves that are slotted to hold 6 pictures on each side. I am sorry but I can not seem to eliminate enough photo's to do a traditional scrapbook when I travel some place new. I try to record in a journal everyday of my trip what I did so I can type it up as soon as I get home. Then when I get the pictures I scrap/journal day 1... then include the sheets with all the photos after. Then scrap/journal day 2 etc.... I will look at it tomorrow and see if I can take any pictures to explain... I did go with a co-worker from my town and other teachers from my county and I really don't like to post pictures of people without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment