Sunday, August 14, 2011

Rain, rain go away!

I had hoped to get back in the craft room today but it was not to be. My town got 7.7 inches of rain in 24 hrs with 1 to 2 inches still expected tonight.. my french drains could not handle all the water during the heaviest downpours mid-afternoon and we got some water... We have been spoiled with no water for 13 years since the french drains were put it. We don't keep everything up like when we used to get water.. Sooo it was move things and wet vac the wet areas. All in all it could have been worse and it wasn't so bad when I see all the pictures on the news from my area. Its all good. My goal is to get my craft desk half completed projects done tomorrow and begin to empty the room for painting.. my time is running out to get it done this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment