Sunday, February 6, 2011

layouts




Okay I got this green Bo Bunny paper and matching stickers at CKC last summer. After finishing the layout I have to be honest I don't like it. Too much red and glitter.. but I rarely take anything apart I just accept that at the time that is what I was feeling. The tree and present were cut using the free Christmas cart on the gypsy and the wording is the gypsy font.. The second page is also Bo Bunny paper from last summer.. My kiddies for me a Dyson canister for Christmas.. YEAH boy does it suck up the dog hair. I had a small Dyson ball but I wanted something with all the attachments. I have one more page to scrap and my Christmas photos will be done.

I think I mentioned this before but I am not sure. I learned my lesson with picking up specialty paper at events.. I need to pick up more than 2 sheets when it is double sided!!!

Oh the Happy Hour was a success!!! Lots of girl talk :) Off to do some school work before the super bowl this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment