Monday, February 21, 2011

Presidents Day

Yikes... I lost my entire day yesterday to the stomach bug.. Not sure if it was something I ate or if my kiddies at school are learning to share like I keep telling them. Much to do today. I had promised my sister-in-law yesterday I would work with her to create the layouts for her grandsons high school graduation announcements so I need to fit that in today. Heading to ACMoore right now to spend my 55% coupon then I have the trainer at 11... Don't know if I have mentioned that since my surgery last April I have let 25 pounds land on my body and I am trying to make an honest effort to get healthy again.. I feel so much better when I am in the healthy range for my height. I refuse to believe that when you have a hysterectomy that you destined to gain weight. I know my weight gain has been more stress induced with family and work issues. Hope to have a craft picture to post later on. My mom wants a baby card so that will be first before I get back to creating more flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! TFS!! I'm one of your newest followers, and I look forward to seeing your future creations!

    Hugz,
    Ash
    http://cricut-crazed-lady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete