Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sorry MIA

I have been MIA because I have had a good kind of school work to do.. 1/3 of my students tested out of my program... YEAH! A record.. I am doing a much more intense intervention program to catch my babies up that I learned in my grad class program of two years ago.. It has meant tons of paperwork to dismiss and tons of paperwork to look at bringing more students in for assistance.. All good things..

I did complete two pages of layouts by just adding the finishing touches....

My wind down time has been coloring with copics.....before bed. I will not post till I have them on a card and finished.

I did an Imagine and gypsy update tonight. All went well.. yeah.

I resolved my ebay issues.. the seller taymeag never responded to my emails.. Ebay ruled in my favor and put the money back in my account.. I ordered and got winter frolic for a few more dollars but a reputable dealer.. proudparents. They always ship promptly. Never had a problem.

I FINALLY got my cricut rewards order today.. I ordered before my circle membership expired.. I don't think I wrote why I did not continue.. Maybe this weekend. Anyhow after a few weeks of waiting I got celebrations today along with tie the knot.. I also got more screen covers for my gypsy..

The next purchase on my list is the bubblegum Imagine cartridge. Off to bed.. Not feeling 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment