Friday, September 17, 2010

table

I purchased my table for my craft room today after work. A nice 6ft long one from Sams club. I got a new rolling chair to roll from my computer to craft table as well. It is so nice with memory foam in it. Hope to get the room rearranged tomorrow. I am leaning back towards green for the room LOL. I think it is going to take me a while. I just think the green is warm with the brown shelves. I was able to make it to the gym as well. It helped to work out, work frustration from last nights Open House at school.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought a 6 ft table from Sam's for my craft room last week:) I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I set up the table today and all ready I am loving it. Why did I not do this before? I got a new swivel chair and I just roll around the room from cricut to computer, to table, etc.

    ReplyDelete