Monday, September 6, 2010

Last splash of the season layout



I used DCWV paper, Life's a Beach and one of the paper doll cricut carts for this layout. It is hard to remember when you use the gypsy to design the layout and you use images through the search feature. There is a lot of glitter paper in this layout that does not photograph well even outside. I originally cut the splash in the blue glitter also but when I was putting it through my xyron it ran out in the middle, jammed and ripped the letters and I didn't have anymore blue glitter paper. Oh well, as Karen says, "It's only paper."

1 comment:

  1. this is the first time I have visited your blog and I really enjoy your creations! With talent like yours you really should consider entering some of your projects over at the Papercraft Star! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com. All the challenges are provided way in advance so that you have plenty of time to enter and there are great prizes to win as well!

    ReplyDelete