Sunday, September 5, 2010

FINALLY

I finally got my creative juices going again today. I woke up with an idea for the cricut circle going places challenge this am. Designed most of it on my gypsy before church while it was fresh in my mind and just finished putting it together after I came home from my niece's sons birthday. So what is he my great nephew. I always get that stuff confused. I will take a picture of it tomorrow outside. I don't have one of those bright natural light scrapbooking lights and I used lots of glitter paper so it needs light to photograph well. I also designed another layout after church and before the party for my ongoing chronological scrapbook. Hope to maybe get started on cutting that one out and putting together tomorrow. We will see how it goes with the Labor Day picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment