Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday night

I'm switching between the Flyer's and the world series... I tried to get my project life up to date tonight. I planned out my pages and picked up my photos but some of the prints are in the wrong orientation... oops. I recreated them in a smaller format. I will send to Walgreen's tomorrow and pick up after church. In the mean time I made a few of these super simple cards. I have been loving simplicity lately... I used MCT stitched party dies to create this with paper from my scrap bin. The sentiment it stampin up Heard from the heart set.
Nursing a sore ankle tonight... really how many times can one person fall in their own yard in little dips in the yard?  All I was trying to do was put up a Halloween blow up and finish the final fall yard clean up by cutting down an ornamental grass with the hedge trimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment