Wednesday, October 2, 2013

mia

please forgive me...

Work, work, more work.. nothing new the beginning of school.. Union obligations shot up to 110% since school started... still have farm pick up every Monday. Ends next week. That means on the nights I am home I am cooking so not to waste those yummy organic veggies. I have to report my freezer is stocked with soups for the winter... escarole, potato leek and butternut squash to name just a few... yummy! I also have embraced project life... not weekly but monthly.. I  have struggled this past month with how to do it.. I think I am getting the idea... take pictures.. using the planning sheets to determine print size and go from there. I only have one project life collection so far so I am loving MCT 3X4 and 4X6 stitched dies to help me supplement more papers into the layout as well as MCT just simply live, stitched folder dies, journal it, type calendar. I think once I get a few layouts under my belt I will feel okay about sharing pictures of it.  Cards will come as I get time. I promise.. crafting is my stress reliever and I need to find my crafting time...

On another note.. 2 years ago today I lost one of my best friends to a drunk driver.. I love you and miss you every day Linda.. You introduced me to paper crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment