Monday, October 14, 2013

Columbus Day

I've been a manic all day. Up early, went for mamo and then blood work, got my moms prescriptions, did the grocery shopping, took the canopy off the deck for winter, put the deck chairs in the basement for winter, made my last pot of butternut squash soup of the season (I have a freezer full of organic soups for the winter), prepped crock pot for tomorrow, put away my shorts and got out my sweaters and turtlenecks and still sat down to make this card after dinner. First I am definitely feeling better on my new diet and 2nd I should always work a 4 day week! LOL!
On this card I used the papertrey ink hexagon die and coordinating stamps. The little heart stamp is by Judith. Inks were momento and papertrey ink. The happy birthday stamp is from MCT gift card sentiments and the banner die is from MCT Just Simply Live.

Back to work tomorrow. I think I'm out every night this week for meetings.. Ughhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment