Monday, October 14, 2013

super simple

I've been busy and on nights I'm home I crash.. A few medical issues that make me tired. I will be having some tests over the next few weeks to get to the bottom of it. I made some significant diet changes mid week last week and I am already starting to feel better and have more energy. I got the rest of my flower beds cleaned out today for winter. So depressing to pull everything out and look at them empty. I got caught up on my project life tonight... Going great. I love using the download sheets by Marcy Penner to journal and pencil in where each photo will go. I decided on my moms Christmas gift today.. I had made her a grandparents book that ended in 2007. Well I'm making a book from 2007 to 2013. I sent all my pictures off to be printed tonight. Last time I did a 8 X 8 album. I think I might do a small pocket album this time... We shall see when the pictures get here. Really at her age she needs nothing and this will mean more to her than a big expensive gift!!!

So I had some time tonight and I tried a super simple card to try and regain my card mojo...
The card base is papertrey ink, pattern paper an old Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday paper pack, American crafts Halloween washi tape from Target, hero arts stamp, archival brilliance coffee bean ink, embossing powder, nestablilites, and an old stampin up stamp that is my friends... I stamped a bunch I have on hand and when the mood strikes I color one. Colored with copics and stickles added.
okay totally weird.. I had to delete my original photo. Retake a picture of the card and then it uploaded. It kept rejecting the original. That one had better lighting.

One last thing... My Creative Time has a new release... Love, love, love her stuff. I think you can still get 20% if you order now. Not sure. I placed my order on the 10th. Can't wait for those rosettes and bows to arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment