Monday, September 24, 2012

This is the pool I found in my backyard when I came home from 10 days in Washington DC. Darling daughter and her friend put it up.... She did not keep up with taking care of it, surprise and this past weekend the crankiness out of her to take it down was not fun. It gets to cold here in the winter to leave it up and she KNEW that when she put it up!!! It is still not stored correctly but its in the garage and the liner is spread out cause it had some wet spots. Hoping it will dry completely and then we can pull it in the drive to fold better. Here I was hoping to park in the garage this winter with my son moved out and his furniture gone. BIG SIGH


I made this gift bag for a baby shower at work on Thursday. I think I showed the card for the shower a while ago. the bag matches the card. It was done using the Imagine Nursery Tails. I added stickles and glossy accents. These parents have decided to let the sex of the baby be a surprise so the card and bag are neutral.

Lastly today I had to take a personal day from work for a breast biopsy. Lets pray all is well.
The timing with finding out I needed this was right in the middle of planning my brothers funeral and then I had to wait 2 and 1/2 weeks for the procedure. I sure hope life settles down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment