Sunday, September 9, 2012

create a garden set 2

I used up every single thank you card and note card that I had in my stash. I love using the create a garden set 2 from rubbernecker because no two cards ever come out the exact same. I worked on a few more note cards last night because I still need to send out a few thank you notes.
I used momento inks, some copics coloring on the pot, bee and butterfly, stickles, glossy accents and added after I took the picture jelly roll clear star.

This morning I have a union presidents brunch...Not a fan of this on Sunday especially because it will cause me to miss church. Then it is opening game for the Eagles!!!!!

Tomorrow I hit the ground running and start testing all the new registrations for kindergarten... I have like 39 to get done ASAP.... Keeping busy now is good so I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment