Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday

Well I am finally starting to feel a little better. Not 100% but I didn't come home and crawl to the couch with a book today. I made this quickie retirement card tonight. The two layers of pattern paper are from Lori's Garden on my Imagine. The enchanted evening ribbon and card base are papertrey ink along with the fillable frames diecuts and stamps.

Tomorrow is the big retirement dinner. Pray for good weather to get the paper table arrangements there. The retirement committee also had decided to hand out 8 X 8 scrapbook paper and have people write messages. I put the album together tonight.

All I can say is wow. I work with some pretty amazing women. Such a team effort went into this dinner. Two of the pre-k teachers made the cutest big book about our secretary. Hoping and praying for a wonderful evening tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant, simple card :)
    Gina
    ginascraftingspot.com

    ReplyDelete