Friday, April 22, 2011

gasp!

I went major clothes shopping today without looking at price tags.. Major for me. My two kids went with me and I sweated out trying on things to come up with outfits for my momma's 90th birthyday, my daughers pinning ceremony for nursing and her graduation.. Ugghhh do you know how many crafting supplies I could have bought?? Actually it was depressing for me having gained 25 pounds in a year after surgery and stress.. Made me really get a realty ck on gettin myself back in a healthy weight. But the good news is that I will look good in pictures for graduation..Talbots to the rescue..:) Hey if it is good enough for Mrs. Obama it is good enough for me for a special occaison.

I also got my daughters graduation present today.. She is so happy. She has wanted a new MAC forever.. She has never had her own new computer. My son got a new mac for graduation from me and my parents and for 4 years she has asked for one.. Today she got it.. My ex and I don't always see eye to eye but I am glad that we could come together to give her her wish. I could never have done this on my own and my mom is not in a position to do it with her reduced pension since my dad passed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment