Thursday, April 8, 2010


It has been a stressful week dealing with doctors offices and insurance companies trying to figure out if my planned surgery is a go or no. Just waiting now for the nuclear stress test results to come back and see if surgery is on for tomorrow or not. I hope so. I have planned everything out. Maybe that is the problem, I planned too much and this is natures way of letting me know that I am in control of nothing. Any how, have done little scrapping this week. Enjoying my son being home. I did work on another chipboard book last night that is 80% done. Pictures will be posted as soon as it is complete. All depends on what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment