Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday

Well, I am def feeling better today. I finished my chipboard book this morning. Pictures to come when the stickles dry. I worked on some card layouts on my gypsy that I am going to try and cut in a bit. Yesterday was just a week since they removed things and reconstructed others so I guess I am doing good. A special thanks to all my friends for all the meals, cards, calls and offers to do errands for me. Being a single mom of young adults that do not live home this was one of those times that I felt kinda helpless so I am eternally grateful. To my blog friends I took your suggestions and ordered Create a Critter this morning along with Just Because Cards.. I will have 3 more weeks minimum of rehab before I get back to my classroom so thanks for the advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment