Monday, April 19, 2010

Commercial

Months and months ago I saw a utube video from Custom crops about refurbishing your cricut mats. Well, I am all about saving money so I ordered the products. To make a long story short custom crops had difficulty stocking the product and I waited months for it. I will say that they were very good at updating me on the status of my order. I just used "stick away" to clean all the adhesive off a bunch of old mats, then taped the edges and sprayed with "stick and spray" temporary repositional adhesive. It was so easy to do. I can't wait to see how well the new condition mats compares to spending all the money to buy completely new ones. The advertisement for these products is that the 2 cans will refurbish a mat 48 times.. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment