Friday, December 23, 2011

Woot, woot..


It's finally winter break. 10 days with no school. I love my job but also love to be able to recharge my batteries. I cleaned off my craft table late this afternoon. Time to get back scrapping! I found this flower that my son had made one afternoon playing with my Imagine so I made it up into a card. The sentiment is a little crooked but that's okay. Its an original.
My space is clear and hope to spend some quality time in here after Christmas. Tomorrow is family gift exchange in the afternoon, dinner with my mom, church, more family gift exchange then home to prepare my sticky buns for Christmas morning ( a tradition for so many years I can't count. They bake while we open gifts on Christmas morning.) Christmas day we will eat mid-day then my kiddies are off to see their dad and Nanny.

A friend today told me about the spectrum noir markers. I looked them up. Very interesting and the pricing is amazing.. Here's hoping I get some Christmas cash so I can purchase a few and actually compare them to my very expensive copics whose price is going up, sniff, sniff!

No comments:

Post a Comment