Thursday, March 3, 2011

When is life not busy, busy??

Sorry no posts this week. Monday night I was cutting all the pieces for my March bulletin board. I used the Old West rope font for the letters cut in white and it looks like cloud letters :) Tuesday I took the night off and last night my daughter arrived home early for spring break to get her car evaluated for repair from her accident on Saturday night. Fingers crossed it is fixed soon and all goes well. She has 6 more weeks of classes after next week to graduate with her BSN. I have not seen her since Christmas so I am so happy she is home for a few..

Tonight is scrap night at church. Leaving in a few minutes. I am determined to try and finish up the lion share of these centerpiece flowers.. fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment