Saturday, March 5, 2011

3 super simple cards



Yeah my desk is clear.. I took these stamped images that have been copic colored and sitting around for weeks and made them up into cards.. ( I made up several of each of these images) Super simple layout made special because they all have action wobbles on them..:) The image was cut with a nestabilities lacey circle. I cut the solid back round using plantin schoolbook circles. The ribbon and paper are mostly papertrey ink. ( The small green and red polka dot was not, from my stash) Papertrey ink base and ribbon colors were scarlet jewel and pure poppy. I am at the point that I only use papertrey ink for a card base unless I need something bigger like when doing a shutter cards because you need a 12" sheet of paper. I love, love their paper and ribbon because it matches perfectly.. I learned the hard way that all that pretty ribbon on clearance is useless if it doesn't match the colored paper you have at home. I am not one to stockpile 50 roles of ribbon waiting for it to match something.

No comments:

Post a Comment