Thursday, July 18, 2013

Get Well Card

My daughter went in my card stash the other day and yelled, "Mom, there's no get well cards in here except ugly ones!" She was right! This card was inspired from pinterest and really simple... I made multiples. The get well stamp scale is a little off. It should be bigger but it's what I had. My other one was to big. It looks less off in person. The get well soon is MCT and the flower stamp is from create a garden 2 from rubbernecker. The border punch was stampin up. I'm finding that I stamp more during the day if my daughter is sleeping for work because its something I can do that is quiet. We live in a 4 bedroom 1950's rancher and the spare bedroom is my craft room and the sound just travels. My cricut and cameo bother her when she is sleeping. The joys of living with someone who works night shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment