Thursday, January 17, 2013

Never ending sick girl

I've been the never ending sick girl. Its like going on 5 weeks now?? I have been to the doctor 3 times and am on my 4th medication and I think we might have the ticket now. It all started with a sinus infection that hung around long enough to trigger my asthma and this week the fluid in my ears turned to two middle ear infections with bulging drums that were killing me and chest x-rays for pneumonia. Yuck!
I missed a day and a half of work and read 3 books since Saturday!

I cut 3 Hello Kitties at 2 1/2" last night and took them to scrapbooking to make into cards tonight. I used authentic lovely collection paper for the pattern and papertrey ink ribbon and card base. Here is the first one I made. When I got it home I think the straight line down the center could have used softening with a border punch but that's what happens when you aren't home and don't have all your supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment