Tuesday, January 22, 2013

last post for a while.

I know I will not be in my craft room for a few days. I have meetings, meetings, meetings every day this week. I'm supposed to go away this coming weekend for winter leadership to Atlantic City but with the snow forecast for Friday it will be a wait and see. Hey, Sandy wiped out the NJEA convention I am not ruling any act of nature out!
This is another Chinese new year card. This is for my brother and SIL. I loved the embossing on this one and the picture does not do it justice because I had such a hard time with the lighting with the metallic finish showing a glare. I like that it is the little couple representing my brother and SIL...
I used the pagoda embossing folder for the layer and the stampin up gifts from the orient stamps my friend Karen gave me for this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment