Thursday, April 12, 2012

Christmas layout


I dabbled here and there putting these pages together this week. Kerri Bradford Story templates, an ek success edge punch, stickles and I can't remember which Christmas stack I took the paper from... No real quality time in the craft room. I have been catching up on errands and household things. Today I am taking apart my bedroom for painting. Not sure if I will get the ceiling done today. We shall see..

I did take yesterday off. Went out to breakfast with a friend and then to Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Bed Bath and Beyond for some retail therapy. Went I got home late afternoon I started rereading a favorite book. A Discovery of Witches.... Waiting patiently for the 2nd one to be released in the series this summer.

I really get more done when I am working... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment