Sunday, January 22, 2012

smashbook




Okay my New Years resolution was to make sure I spend more time having fun! I tend to be a homebody and I get caught up in always making sure all my chores are done BEFORE I do anything fun. If my friends passing this last fall taught me nothing else is that everyday is a gift to be enjoyed and that the dust bunnies will be there tomorrow. So I am journaling my fun outings and what evers in a smash book for 2012. No fancy scrapbook pages just notes and pictures or programs to document. I got to use my photoshop elements to size down the pictures that I put in here. The other neat thing is I have an according file box of stickers from when I first started scrapping. I rarely use stickers anymore and this is a perfect way to use them and not let them go to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment