Sunday, January 22, 2012

more graduation pages


This really is the never ending book but my daughter will have it for a lifetime of memories. I actually have 3 more pages to do and its done. A two page layout of our luncheon after graduation and on the last page I am going to put a picture of her on her first day of work as a nurse. These pages still needs the journaling added.

I spent all day yesterday inside since we had some snow and ice. I worked hours playing with photoshop elements. I resized pictures to put in my smash book. I had ink issues so I couldn't print them until today. I am off soon to a local theatre to see Mame but hope to get some crafting in tonight after my daughter wakes up.. Yesterday and today I don't want to run my cricut machines. My craft room is near her bedroom.. She is working nights 7 PM to 7:30 AM and this was her weekend to work. We are all adjusting to her new schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment