Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday



I have been busy, busy today. I made 12 jars of homemade hot chocolate that I give out at Christmas. I am going to wrap the jars with paper that I punched the edges on and made 12 of the tags pictured here to match the patterned Christmas paper. I won't put the paper and tags on until I am ready to hand them out so they don't get ruined. Then I made 4 of these monogram cards to go in the wooden calendar holder as another Christmas gift. I got the idea from this card from a blog. I apologize that I don't remember where I saw it but I had saved a sketch of it. Please know that this is not my original design and I wish I could give credit to the designer. On the card I used the distressed stripes embossing folder, and the C is from Storybook.

1 comment:

  1. These tags will really make your gift cute! These monogram cards are also very very nice. Thanks for the comment on my tags. Do experiment with the distress inks. They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete