Sunday, October 3, 2010

okay

I just worked on a 2 page layout from my nieces son's birthday on Labor Day weekend. I like to lay it out and walk away before I tape down. Then I don't regret it...thus the wine fest 2 - page layout that is too blue and still needs me to go back and add something. Any how I digress. So on the page when Eddie is blowing out candles I write blow.... My son just walked in and gave me all the negative connotations for blow so that I need to rethink what it shall say next to the pictures of him blowing out his candles. Maybe if I just add the ing .. Thus I will not have more pictures to post tonight while I ponder the new title. Who knew that when you are looking at birthday pictures that the term could be referenced to drugs or sexual content?

No comments:

Post a Comment