Sunday, October 24, 2010

Calendar


Okay I saw this on creations with Christina today and decided I had to make it so off to ACMoore I went. Christina's looks way better than mine, plus mine looks better in person. I am going to make 4 of these, place homemade note cards in the back section with envelopes for the 4 teachers I exchange gifts with at work for Christmas. The pattern paper used was from the old Luxury stack from DCWV and the plain paper from shimmer DCWV. Walnut stain and several glimmer mist colors.

Emma gave a hint that tomorrows Imagine Challenge will have polka dots so I am making mine now. I won't be home tomorrow night. Going to a nook class. I made the cuts, have to assemble and then got to bed. It was a bad week last week and this am did not start well with my cking account emptied... My Debit card was compromised. YUCK! I am done with debit cards. Credit or cash. That way I can pay my bills on time. I found it when I went to my online bill payer to pay bills and the money was gone. I hope everyone enjoyed all the purchases in Miami since I live in South Jersey. Hello 850.00 at a liquor store???

No comments:

Post a Comment