Friday, July 30, 2010

xmas tree but no picture... yet

Okay at ckc yesterday I bought this small branch punch that you could use to build an xmas tree. Well, I took that idea and cut the base on the cricut in brown. Then the two colors of green paper I used to punch the branches I glimmer misted in spanish moss and meadow green. For the red accents I used red shimmer paper but I sprayed it with marshmallow glimmer mist and pearl glimmer mist. I put a dot of stickles on the accents. Soo I want to take a picture tomorrow in natural light.. Okay my Son came in and is using like for different glimmer mists to create a topper for the tree. Can you tell I bought 10 bottles of glimmer mist yesterday? I only had two before I bought online . Ut oh.. now he is adding the shimmer gelly roll pen to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment