Thursday, July 22, 2010

Creative Escape Entry



The cricut circle is having a contest to win a trip to Creative Escape in August. You had to use only Bazzill and cricut products. The submissions I have seen are amazing. I wasn't sure if you could use products that weren't bazzill so my card is simple and just uses a variety of textured papers by bazzill. (They don't photograph well) Also since the cards go to the leukemia society I used the symbol for it as my center piece and welded in a face from a paper doll using the gypsy into a raindrop on stripped paper to symbolize the leukemia symbol. (Kind of like the pink ribbon for breast cancer) The inside of the card has a textured dotted paper as well for the wording.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! I'm sure they will love it and it will put a smile on some little face!

    ReplyDelete