Monday, December 30, 2013

Working on Layouts

I've been busy on my days off during the holidays visiting with friends and family but also taking some me time to just be… I'm catching up on some of the 12X12 layouts I want to insert in my project life album.  This is  one is from Thanksgiving.

I used cricut elegant edges for the mat and pagoda for the flower. The title was cut on my silhouette. I don't remember the font….I always admire people who create these elaborate scrapbook pages but find mine always come back to LOTS of pictures with minimal embellishment… You should see the number of pictures I took at Christmas and the storyboards I created in Kerri Bradford's templates to get all the pictures in. I just feel the need to document it all!!!!

I've been doing a lot of personal reflecting and I signed up for Ali Edwards One Word class for 2014. I will be creating my cover page in the next day or so and will share. I also have 3 Christmas layouts done with 3 more to go.. Like I said I took lots of pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment