Saturday, December 7, 2013

More MCT gift card holders

Tis the season to be super busy. We had a wonderful thanksgiving here. The house is fully decorated for Christmas and I am down to just a couple gift cards needing to be purchased and I am all done with Christmas shopping. I am working on the year 2013 in my moms Christmas gift scrapbook so that will be done within the week. I had several requests from friends and family to make them some gift card holders... I made way more that a dozen of these for people last week. All different holiday patterned paper from my stash. I used the MCT gift card holder die, teeny tags greetings die for people to write who the card was for, medium stitched scalloped bow die and the gift cards sentiments for the merry Christmas embossed with green inkadinkadoo embossing powder.
I can't wait to finish my moms book and get back to working on my own project life that is now behind. Hopefully I will get November in there before December is up. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment