Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stormy morning

Lots of severe thunder storms with torrential rain here this morning. I spent the morning glued to the TV like a junkie watching the same forecast with lightening strikes over and over again like it was going to change. Thankful I'm a teacher and not back to work yet so I did not have to travel in any of it or unload buses with little pre-k and kindergarten students.

Today's card I made multiples of is another Xmas card from a stamp I bought at least 3 years ago at a scrapbook convention over in Valley Forge PA. I never used it and it doesn't have a name on it. I colored with copics so I could use stickles. The sew easy floss is from WR
memory keepers from a big crab bag full of it with assorted colors at a one of these scarp events but I think this one was from Lancaster convention center. All papers from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment