Saturday, August 10, 2013

MCT Designer Challenge

Wow, I have not been motivated to do a challenge in a year or more… This morning I had an hour to kill and I thought I like working with just black and white.
I used an old stampin up stamp for the center. One of layers is MCT's stitched journal die. The sentiment and die cut frame are from MCT's just simply live. Everything was rounded with the 1/4 inch side of the corner chomper. All the papers were from my stash. The inside sentiment from stampin up says... "Sending loving thoughts your way...Hope tomorrow's a better day!"

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the polka dots! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! Thank you for playing with us at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your image is sooo CUTE, GREAT job with your sweet card!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the My Creative Time Designer's Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete